Communications Intern: an opportunity to boost your professional experience
Location: Brussels & Online
Application Deadline: 1 August 2022
Duration: 4 months, 32 hours a week (start date: 1 September 2022)
- Are you interested in assisting the ENCATC office in the promotion of its upcoming events and in particular of of its 30th edition of the Congress ?
- Would you like to learn how to efficiently communicate and promote small and bigger events for a diverse global audience?
- Do you want to learn the secrets on how to successfully promote a large-scale European project?
- Do you want to learn how to find and summarize information in the field of cultural management and policy at European level?
ENCATC is looking for a driven intern to assist both:
1. In a variety of communications tasks associated with the organisation of its upcoming ENCATC-events online and in person and in particular our annual Congress : https://www.encatc.org/en/events/detail/2022-encatc-congress/
2. In the implementation of the communication strategy of its project CHARTER: https://charter-alliance.eu/
You will assist the ENCATC Communications Manager with:
- Supporting the communication activities regarding the ENCATC events
- Supporting the communication activities regarding the project CHARTER
- Preparation of events’ communication materials
- Update of webpages
- Preparation of social media posting
- preparation of (post)event documentation.
- Higher education qualification in: Communications or similar; Political Science; studies related to the fields of Cultural Management and Cultural Policy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to effectively communicate and liaise with different groups and cultures.
- Working user knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge of video conferencing tools and video production.
- Video-editing skills.
- Good technical and IT skills.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, well-organised, efficient.
- Experiences and knowledge about event marketing and event communications are preferrable.
What ENCATC offers you
- A great professional opportunity filled with challenges and responsibility.
- Hands-on experience.
- A monthly internship allowance.
- A unique opportunity to learn about the future of the events industry.
- A multicultural workplace in Brussels with the possibility to combine with remote working.
- A trip to Brussels (in case of an online internship) for the ENCATC Congress 2022 in October (for European applicants only).
- The opportunity to build an international network in the cultural management and policy sector
- Several Benefits linked to the ENCATC Alumni programme: https://www.encatc.org/en/vacancies/traineeships/alumni-programme/
How to apply?
Please apply in English by e-mail, enclosing a CV and motivation letter to Juan Manuel Hegedüs-Gravina - email@example.com by Monday 1 August 2022.
Interviews will take place in the week of 8-12 August 2022, on Zoom.
A subsequent test will be handed to finalists.