Communications Intern: an opportunity to boost your professional experience
Location: Brussels & Online
Application Deadline: 11 January 2023
Duration: 4 months, 32 hours a week
- Would you like to learn how to efficiently communicate and promote small and bigger events for a diverse global audience?
- Do you want to learn the secrets on how to successfully promote a large-scale European project?
- Do you want to understand how to collect, process and work with data?
ENCATC is looking for a driven intern to assist both:
1. In a variety of communications tasks associated with the organisation of its upcoming ENCATC-events online and in person such as the Members Talks or Academy.
2. In the implementation of the communication strategy of its project CHARTER: https://charter-alliance.eu/
You will assist the ENCATC Communications Manager with:
- Supporting the communication activities regarding the ENCATC events
- Supporting the communication activities regarding the project CHARTER
- Preparation of events’ communication materials
- Working on data collection and management.
- Update of webpages
- Preparation of social media posting
- Preparation of (post)event documentation.
- Higher education qualification in: Communications or similar; Political Science; studies related to the fields of Cultural Management and Cultural Policy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to effectively communicate and liaise with different groups and cultures.
- Working user knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge of video conferencing tools and video production.
- Good technical and IT skills.
- Experience with Mailchimp, Trello and Canva is a plus.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, well-organised, efficient.
- Experiences and knowledge about event marketing and event communications are preferrable.
What ENCATC offers you
- A great professional opportunity filled with challenges and responsibility.
- Hands-on experience.
- A monthly internship allowance.
- A unique opportunity to learn about the future of the events industry.
- A multicultural workplace in Brussels with the possibility to combine with remote working.
- A trip to Santander (in case of an online internship) for the ENCATC Academy 2023 in April (for European applicants only).
- The opportunity to build an international network in the cultural management and policy sector
- Several Benefits linked to the ENCATC Alumni programme: https://www.encatc.org/en/vacancies/traineeships/alumni-programme/
How to apply?
Please apply in English by completing this survey: Application Form - Internship (alchemer.com), enclosing a CV in Europass format and motivation letter. The deadline to apply is Wednesday 11 January 2023.
For questions you can write to Juan Manuel Hegedüs-Gravina - email@example.com
Interviews will take place on Zoom.
A subsequent test will be handed to finalists.