ENCATC Fellowship Award - ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
DEADLINE: 30 June 2019 at 23:00 GMT
- To make a nomination for the 2019 ENCATC Fellowship Award, please complete the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM HERE.
Both nominations and the accompanying documentation must be submitted in
English only. The nominating institution or individual must provide the
following information and documentation, as specified at the above web address:
- Nomination form stating the name of the nominee, contact information, short reasoning for the nomination, description of the areas of expertise/specialty and clear rationale for the ENCATC Panel for Fellowship Award to consider as to why this individual/group of people/institution warrants this gratitude Award
- Current resume or curriculum vitae of the nominee
- A list of programmes / projects / publications and all other relevant data
- Fulfilled and signed Conflict of Interest Form
- Letter of nomination signed by the nominating officer/body
- Name of the nominating institution and officer/body, with the corresponding contact data (postal and e-mail address, plus landline and cell phone numbers)
The nominating organisations/institutions must provide assurances that
they do not possess any relationship with the nominee that might be deemed to
be prejudicial by fulfilled and signed Conflict of Interest Form.