City: Dijon, France
Date: 2-5 October 2019
Venue: To be announced
- 2 October (day): Members' Forum is open ONLY for members of ENCATC, AAAE, and TACPS
- 2 October (evening): Official opening and welcome is open to ALL registered Congress participants
- 3-5 October: Open to ALL Congress participants
Fees: 310EUR - 390EUR. Fees do not cover travel and accommodation. Subsistence costs are also not covered with the exception of meals and coffee breaks stated in the programme.
- Save 20% by booking your ticket before 15 June 2019
- Members of ENCATC, TACPS, and AAAE can attend the Annual Members' Forum for free
Target audience: Researchers, academics, policy makers, cultural managers and operators, experts, representatives from International and European institutions, artists, general public.
Accommodation suggestion: To be posted in due time.