ATTENDANCE: >>> CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
CITY: Bucharest, Romania
VENUE: Romanian Ministry of Culture
DATES: 26-29 September 2018
- Early booking until 10 August - SAVE 20%
- Special rates for Romanian cultural managers
- Special membership offer - SAVE 40% - for new members attending the 2018 Congress
FEES: 0 EUR - 390 EUR. See all the fees and pricing here.
HOTEL SUGGESTIONS: The local partner has prepared hotel suggestions with discounts for Congress participants if they book before 25 August.
- Read the information about hotel suggestions and conditions
- Online booking link is available on our local partner's website which are located on the right-hand column of our partner's page about the Congress.
MOBILITY: While ENCATC is not a mobility service provider, we have some useful links that can be a helpful starting point!
- Mobility Funding Guides
- #MobilityFirst Travel Grants for Artists and Cultural Professionals, Deadline 30 June
- Price Claus Mobility Fund
TARGET AUDIENCE: The Congress is designed for both ENCATC and non ENCATC members. More specifically participants coming from across Europe and beyond will be representing: higher education institutions, training centres, research centres, arts and cultural organisations, cultural networks, cultural foundations, consultancies, local, regional and national governments, and EU and international institutions.
As individuals they are: academics, researchers, trainers and educators, cultural managers, policy makers, artists and creatives, students and anyone interested in the theme related to Congress.
VISA: Do you need a visa to come to Romania?
- Read the visa requirements for Romania here. Please read carefully!
- Follow the steps and procedure information belonging to the Ministry on Foreign Affairs for online visa here.
WORKING LANGUAGE: English