The 3rd ENCATC International Study Tour in Barcelona will be an exceptional occasion to meet leading culture managers and visit the most interesting arts and heritage institutions in the city. From a pedagogical point of view, ENCATC members and followers will have the opportunity to gain insight on best practice and case studies for how to efficiently lead cultural institutions, analyze audiences, and improve marketing and public strategies. Moreover, this 3rd ENCATC International Study Tour is being organised in the framework of the Catalan Festival Conference - a cross-sector festival event - which will be an occasion to expand professional contacts with cultural operators in the region and beyond.
This 3-day event is for academics, researchers, cultural managers, practitioners, artists, policy makers, and students from institutions and organisations such as: higher education institutions; research institutes; networks, vocational, education and training institutions; and arts and cultural institutions.
Unlock these key benefits:
- Explore a vibrant cultural city - Get to know Barcelona in a way never before with behind-the-scene visits to major arts and cultural institutions
- Receive first-hand knowledge - Meet with experts and practitioners and learn directly from their experiences
- Leave inspired - Learn about the latest trends and practice happening in the field right now
- Expand your professional contacts - Network and share your experiences with other participants from Europe and beyond
- Develop collaborations and ties - Meet with representatives from universities, art organisations and cultural companies
The 3rd ENCATC International Study Tour in Barcelona is organised by ENCATC in partnership with its member, the University of Barcelona. ENCATC is co-funded by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union.