Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where will the ENCATC Academy take place in Brussels?
The Academy will take place at Inspiring Culture, 41 Avenue Legrand, 1050 Brussels, Belgium. For how to get to the venue, click here.
- Is cost of travel, accommodation and subsistence covered by the fee?
The registration fee to attend the ENCATC Academy in Brussels does not include travel, local transportation, accommodation, subsistence (lunches, meals, etc.), or other incidental costs. ENCATC is not a mobility grant provider and does not provide travel grants. For mobility grants we invite you to check out the On The Move website.
- How can I stay up to date on the latest developments?
Subscribe to ENCATC’s mailing list to make sure you receive regular updates.
- Will there be simultaneous translation?
The working language of the 6th ENCATC Academy on Culture in External Relations is English. Simultaneous translation will not be available.
- How can my institution become a member of ENCATC?
Unlock the many benefits already enjoyed by more than 130 prestigious member institutions in over 40 countries. Information about membership and the online application form can be found on our website.