CALL FOR ABSTRACTS & THEMATIC SESSIONS
You are invited to submit abstracts or thematic session proposals for the 8th Annual ENCATC Research Session which will take place on Friday, 29 September. Proposals from any relevant discipline will be considered, provided that they make an original academic contribution to the study of arts management and cultural policy.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Topics related to the main Congress theme, “Click, Connect and Collaborate! New directions in sustaining cultural networks”:
- Evaluation processes and methods
- Internationalization of networks
Other arts management and cultural policy areas:
- Arts and culture education
- Cultural policy and arts management
- Culture and local, regional and national development
- Cultural heritage management
- Cultural and creative industries
- Culture in external relations and cultural diplomacy
- Cultural networking
DOWNLOAD THE CALL
- Monday, 15 May 2017: Call for abstracts deadline.
- Tuesday, 30 May 2017: Authors are communicated the selection.
- Monday, 15 July 2017: Final papers are due (5,000-8,000 words).(only for paper sessions)