Webinar for encatc members
COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) is a funding organisation for research and innovation networks. Its Actions help connect research initiatives across Europe and beyond and enable researchers and innovators to grow their ideas in any science and technology field by sharing them with their peers. COST Actions are bottom-up networks with a duration of four years that boost research, innovation and careers.
This means that researchers can create
a network – based on their own research interests and ideas
– by submitting a proposal to the COST Open Call. The
proposal can be in any science field as COST Actions are
highly interdisciplinary and open
Our guest expert, Estelle Emeriau, Science Officer at European Cooperation in Science and Technology, COST, will shed light on the opportunities for ENCATC members. The discussion with participants was moderated by ENCATC Secretary General, GiannaLia Cogliandro Beyens.
This webinar, an initiative of ENCATC, is done in partnership with the network Future for Religious Heritage and with the support of Creative Europe.
Webinar fun facts:
- These series of conversations with experts are now another free benefit ENCATC members can enjoy!
- Exclusive for members of ENCATC and FRH
- Q&A with our speaker made possible through the webinar platform
- Recordings and materials available for members in the Members' Area of the ENCATC website