2 ENCATC Breakfasts to boost your skills
Since the start of the pandemic, educators, researchers, cultural managers, practitioners, and policy makers are struggling to work digitally. The ENCATC Breakfasts are our commitment to help our members, our community, and our sector to address the challenges of working in a digital environment with the right and new skills and competences.
Covid-19 has pushed us to take our digital set of skills and tools up to a new level. As Covid pandemic will progressively disappear, these digital skills won’t and are here to stay. Do not avoid them; embrace them!
Through these #DigitalSkills ENCATC Breakfasts you will learn which are the top digital tools used nowadays; what is their purpose and potential uses; and most importantly: how to use them! Combining a bit of theory and practice in-situ, you will be able to freely explore and experience the platforms, gaining the necessary confidence to integrate them to your professional life.
Our two encounters aim to combine two very different working environments and needed skills: creative and disruptive MIRO & efficient and organized TRELLO. See below for more details.
- 03 May 2021 - MIRO: the new essential for interactive sessions at 09:30-10:30 (CEST) - PAST
- 10 May 2021 - TRELLO: efficient and organized work management at 09:30-10:30 (CEST)
This ENCATC Breakfast is in collaboration with CHARTER – European Cultural Heritage Skills Alliance and done with the support of the Creative Europe programme of the European Union.
10 May 2021 - TRELLO: efficient and organized work management at 09:30-10:30 (CEST)
Make your management easier to perform and follow! Take a step forward to manage your project or staff through TRELLO, one of the top digital management tools. Join our Trello Board to learn its structure, sections, cards and managing members.
What are we going to do in our session?
- Learn the structural possibilities of a Trello Board.
- Understand the different uses of Trello cards.
- Learn how to manage the board members.
- Learn how to create workflows and manage them.
- Meet the connective possibilities with different apps.
What will you be able to do with Trello?
- Manage a project on a clear and organized way.
- Manage a team/staff with efficient follow-up of tasks.
- Create workflows and establish processes.
- Enhance the transparency of the work and tasks being done.
- Boost your communication capacities between multiple actors.
- Concentrate all points above in one single platform.
What do people say about the Breakfasts on #DigitalSkills?
- I want to thank ENCATC publicly for the training they are giving us on Miro and Trello. The first session on Miro was excellent. - Gaia Jungeblodt, Director, ICOMOS International Secretariat
- The first session on MIRO was designed for beginners, covering all the fundamental features and its challenges. However it also showed us the full range of potential in the Miro platform in a very easy straightforward step-by-step approach. In the end, it all seemed really easy. Another good thing is that examples from other platforms were used, apps to help us feel more comfortable with MIRO. This helps the user to use their own previous digital skills from other apps. - Elis Marçal, E.C.C.O. President
- Very useful and fantastic to know I can make better graphics than using PowerPoint. - Nessa Roche, Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage Ireland, Senior Architectural Advisor