Academics, researchers and practitioners from Europe and beyond will present their latest work during during this session, organised in the framework of its 26th Congress "Beyond EYCH2018. What is the cultural horizon? Opening up perspectives to face ongoing transformations". This gathering of the international education and research community will provide a unique interdisciplinary environment to get the latest world-class research conducted on cultural management and policy.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS - DEADLINE 25 MAY
- DOWNLOAD THE 2018 CALL FOR PROPOSALS HERE - Please read carefully!
You are invited to submit proposals for paper, poster or teaching demonstration. Proposals from any relevant discipline will be considered, provided that they make an original academic and professional contribution to the study and practice of cultural management and cultural policy.
LINKS TO THE ONLINE SUBMISSION FORMS
- Wednesday, 25 May 2018: Deadline for abstract, poster and teachings demonstration proposals.
- Friday, 15 June 2018: Authors are communicated the selection.
- Tuesday, 2 July 2018: Deadline for participation confirmation.
- Monday, 30 July 2018: Final papers are due (5,000-7,000 words, only for abstract sessions; further guidelines will be provided in due course).
Any questions regarding the Education and Research Session of the ENCATC Annual Congress should be e-mailed to Ms Isabel Verdet (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Education and Research Session is an initiative of ENCATC done in partnership with The National Institute for Cultural Research and Training (NIRCT), the Association of Arts Administration Educators, the Taiwan Association of Cultural Policy Studies, and the Asia Pacific Network for Cultural Education and Research.
To make a reservation for the event "ENCATC Education and Research Session", click the button below.