Offered both in an online and in presence format (4 talks) this activity held on a regular basis will be instrumental to connect and in presence ENCATC members and strategic partners in a global conversation. Hosted by either ENCATC or by one of its members, this activity allows for in-depth discussion and mutual learning.
- For the list of dates, click here.
It will be also the place to collect inputs for the New European Bauhaus initiative and to raise awareness and/or share outcomes, in Europe and beyond, about EU funded projects initiated by our members and partners, about initiatives and major European and international events.
The ENCATC Members Talks will be followed quarterly with the popular ENCATC Cultural Happy Hours and thus to reinforce networking among EU representatives and the cultural management and policy community based in Brussels.
Previous ENCATC Members Talks
- 29 October 2021, #20 - How to overcome the challenge of accessibility in a physical and human wellbeing sense?
- 17 September 2021, #19 - What are the digital challenges and opportunities for future ECOC’s cities?
- 17 September 2021, #18 - How can we become better in audience development?
- 04 June 2021, #17 - Cultural Heritage and Digital Transformation
- 28 May 2021, #16 - Cultural mobility in the new normal: how can we continue to support knowledge exchange and mentoring of young arts professionals?
- 30 April 2021, #15 - The New European Bauhaus initiative: Design as solution to the challenge of Sustainability and Aesthetics
- 19 March 2021, #14 - Research Interest Clusters, RICs
- 29 January 2021, #13 - Immersive technologies at the service of European culture and heritage: opportunities and innovation
- 27 November 2020, #12 - Digital skills and community needs: key competences for future cultural heritage professionals
- 20 November 2020, #11 - Hybrid Cultural Programme Models
- 16 October 2020, #10 - Complement, strengthen and enhance your teaching with /encatcSCHOLAR
- 25 September 2020, #9 - Cross-disciplinarity and Innovation in Cultural Heritage Training
- 11 September 2020, #8 - The impact of COVID-19 on the Art World and the Art Market
- 31 July 2020, #7 - Cultural Cooperation in post COVID-19 times: Perspectives from Ukraine and beyond
- 17 July 2020, #6 - (Inter-)Regional Collaboration amongst Higher Education Institutions for ICH Safeguarding
- 26 June 2020, #5 - New/Changed practices of Higher Education engagement with local communities and arts and cultural organisations during COVID-19
- 12 June 2020, #4 - COVID-19 impact on Education and culture: EU tenders opportunities
- 05 June 2020, #3 - Future of learning and teaching practice, off and online
- 22 May 2020, #2 - Innovative methodologies and tools for teaching in the performing arts
- 08 May 2020, #1 - Teaching online methodologies for everyone
The ENCATC Members Talks were launched in May 2020 as a new response created out of members' strong desire to explore together and pool knowledge to overcome pressing issues impacted by COVID-19 confinement.
The aim is to share practical ways to come out of this crisis stronger and more united than ever before to ensure the best education on cultural management and policy.
From the success of this initiative, the Members Talks have established the foundation for a long-term platform for exchanging of projects and any topics proposed by our members.