"Audience Development" and "Digital approaches to ECOCs"
On 17 September from 14:00-17:30 CEST the ENCATC Members Talk will focus on two topics of "Audience Development" and "Digital approaches to ECOCs".
Stay tuned for more details to come!
Previous ENCATC Members Talks
- 08 May 2020, #1 Teaching online methodologies for everyone
- 22 May 2020, #2 Innovative methodologies and tools for teaching in the performing arts
- 05 June 2020, #3 Future of learning and teaching practice, off and online
- 12 June 2020, #4 COVID-19 impact on Education and culture: EU tenders opportunities
- 26 June 2020, #5 New/Changed practices of Higher Education engagement with local communities and arts and cultural organisations during COVID-19
- 17 July 2020, #6 (Inter-)Regional Collaboration amongst Higher Education Institutions for ICH Safeguarding
- 31 July 2020, #7 Cultural Cooperation in post COVID-19 times: Perspectives from Ukraine and beyond
- 11 September 2020, #8 The impact of COVID-19 on the Art World and the Art Market
- 25 September 2020, #9 Cross-disciplinarity and Innovation in Cultural Heritage Training
- 16 October 2020, #10 Complement, strengthen and enhance your teaching with /encatcSCHOLAR
- 20 November 2020, #11 Hybrid Cultural Programme Models
- 27 November 2020, #12 Digital skills and community needs: key competences for future cultural heritage professionals
- 29 January 2021, #13 - Immersive technologies at the service of European culture and heritage: opportunities and innovation
- 19 March 2021, #14 - Research Interest Clusters, RICs
- 30 April 2021, #15 - The New European Bauhaus initiative: Design as solution to the challenge of Sustainability and Aesthetics
- 28 May 2021, #16 - Cultural mobility in the new normal: how can we continue to support knowledge exchange and mentoring of young arts professionals?
- 04 June 2021, #17 - Cultural Heritage and Digital Transformation
The ENCATC Members Talks were launched in May 2020 as a new response created out of members' strong desire to explore together and pool knowledge to overcome pressing issues impacted by COVID-19 confinement.
The aim is to share practical ways to come out of this crisis stronger and more united than ever before to ensure the best education on cultural management and policy.
From the success of this initiative, the Members Talks have established the foundation for a long-term platform for exchanging of projects and any topics proposed by our members.
To make a reservation for the event "ENCATC Members Talks 2021", click the button below.