"Cross-disciplinarity and Innovation in Cultural Heritage Training”
The 9th ENCATC Members Talk on "Cross-disciplinarity and Innovation in Cultural Heritage Training” on 25 September from 14:30-15:30 (CEST) will bring together members of ENCATC, AAAE, TACPS, and representatives of EU projects researching and developing innovative training schemes for cultural heritage professionals. This conversation, which will be moderated by ENCATC member, Alberto Gulli, Head of Training at Fitzcarraldo Foundation, aims to discuss about the gaps in training and how to adapt to new demands in the new normal.
For this edition, ENCATC invited Erminia Sciacchitano, Officer - Minister's Cabinet presso Italian Ministry for Culture, Heritage and Tourism along with special guests from EU heritage projects: Emmanuele Curti, Materahub, Italy; coordinator of the EU Heritage project; Karin Drda-Kühn, Kultur und Arbeit e.V., Germany; coordinator of the HERITAGE-PRO project; and Joanna Sanetra-Szeliga, the International Cultural Centre (ICC), Poland; coordinator of the ILUCIDARE project on behalf of ICC.
This event is proposed by ENCATC member Fitzcarraldo Fondazione in the framework of the Erasmus+ EU Heritage project, aimed to create a new transnational curriculum for cultural heritage professionals, focused on digital skills, transferable and transversal competences, soft skills and skills connected to “experience tourism” in the field of cultural heritage.
Previous ENCATC Members Talks
- 08 May 2020, #1 Teaching online methodologies for everyone
- 22 May 2020, #2 Innovative methodologies and tools for teaching in the performing arts
- 05 June 2020, #3 Future of learning and teaching practice, off and online
- 12 June 2020, #4 COVID-19 impact on Education and culture: EU tenders opportunities
- 26 June 2020, #5 New/Changed practices of Higher Education engagement with local communities and arts and cultural organisations during COVID-19
- 17 July 2020, #6 (Inter-)Regional Collaboration amongst Higher Education Institutions for ICH Safeguarding
- 31 July 2020, #7 Cultural Cooperation in post COVID-19 times: Perspectives from Ukraine and beyond
- 11 September 2020, #8 The impact of COVID-19 on the Art World and the Art Market
The ENCATC Members Talks were launched in May 2020 as a new response created out of members' strong desire to explore together and pool knowledge to overcome pressing issues impacted by COVID-19 confinement.
The aim is to share practical ways to come out of this crisis stronger and more united than ever before to ensure the best education on cultural management and policy.
From the success of this initiative, the Members Talks have established the foundation for a long-term platform for exchanging of projects and any topics proposed by our members.
To make a reservation for the event "ENCATC Members Talks 2020", click the button below.