This unique Summer School on Fashion Management programme aims at growing managerial talents for the fashion industry, covering topics from fashion marketing and PR, to finance, supply chain management and leadership in fashion.
It is designed for professionals and recently graduated master students, highly interested in or motivated to work in the fashion industry, with or without experience in the sector. Past editions have welcomed participants from many different counties across the world such as: Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Cyprus, Estonia, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Taiwan, The Netherlands, Pakistan, the U.K., and the U.S.A.
The rich programme involves:
- A comprehensive overview of the aspects of fashion management, with an emphasis on both entrepreneurial fashion designers and high fashion and luxury brands.
- Paris classes at the prestigious IFM (Institut Français de la Mode) and Antwerp classes at University of Antwerp / Antwerp Management School.
- A team of international accomplished faculty selected for both academic credentials and professional experience will provide you with high-quality, competence-driven teaching.
- Renowned lecturers. For example, past the Summer School editions have invited Bianca Luzi (CEO for Raf Simons), Tony Kent (London School of Fashion), Tina Debo (Advice President for Kipling), Karinna Knobbs (The Graduate School at London College of Fashion), Walter Van Beirendonk (fashion designer), Tim Van Steenbergen (fashion designer)...
- A mixture of in-class and on-site learning methods: group discussions, practical knowledge, visits to fashion companies, the fashion districts and flagship stores.
- Building an inernational network and exchanging insights in different fashion communities, research and businesses with fellow participants from all over the world