New membership applications are accepted throughout the year!
The membership fee period is 1 January – 31 December.
For more details about the ENCATC membership conditions (affiliation, resignation, suspension and exclusion) please refer to the ENCATC Statutes, Title IV.
FULL, ASSOCIATE, SUPPORTING & INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP
1. FULL MEMBERSHIP: higher education institutions and training centres providing recognised education and training programmes on cultural management and policy
2. ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP: organisations, institutions and networks playing a major role in the field of education and culture
3. SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIP: member states, associations, companies, etc. willing to support our organisation, activities or events
4. INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP - Professionals is accepted on ad hoc basis for former ENCATC members, artists, researchers, trainers and cultural managers not currently affiliated to any institution or organisation.
5. INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP - Students are also eligible under this category if they meet the requirement of being enrolled full-time age, are 28 years of age or younger following full-time studies at the higher education institution within bachelor or master study programme.
More information and contacts
- For information about the membership application and conditions: firstname.lastname@example.org