New members who join ENCATC between 21 October and 2 November 2020 can access this special offer*:
- Pay a pro-rated fee of 100 EUR for the 2020 membership
- Receive 1 free ticket for someone in your organisation to attend the Digital Congress next 3-11 November
*This offer is only eligible to new members who commit to remain and pay the regular membership fee for 2021.
Membership fees by category
The membership fee period is 1 January – 31 December
For more details about the ENCATC membership conditions (affiliation, resignation, suspension and exclusion) please refer to the ENCATC Statutes, Title IV.
FULL, ASSOCIATE, SUPPORTING & INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP
1. FULL MEMBERSHIP: higher education institutions and training centres providing recognised education and training programmes on cultural management and policy
- 500 EUR Regular Full membership fee
2. ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP: organisations, institutions and networks playing a major role in the field of education and culture
- 330 EUR Regular Associate membership fee
3. SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIP: member states, associations, companies, etc. willing to support our organisation, activities or events
- 550+ EUR Regular Supporting membership fee
4. INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP is accepted on ad hoc basis for former ENCATC members, artists, researchers, trainers and cultural managers not currently affiliated to any institution or organisation. Students are also eligible under this category.
- 330 EUR Regular Individual membership fee
- 50 EUR Regular Student membership fee
More information and contacts
- For information about the membership application and conditions: firstname.lastname@example.org