Who are our members?
Our members are universities and training centers in the field of cultural management and cultural policy, cultural organisations, public authorities at national, regional and local level, artists, and consultancies.
Our members work across different sectors and disciplines. They offer education and training in performing arts, cultural and creative industries, heritage, museums, music, audiovisual, cultural diplomacy, etc.
- FULL MEMBERS are higher education institutions and training centres providing recognised education and training programmes on cultural management and policy
- ASSOCIATE MEMBERS are organisations, institutions and networks playing a major role in the field of education and culture
- SUPPORTING MEMBERS are associations, companies, etc. willing to support our organisation, activities or events
- INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS (accepted on ad hoc basis) are former ENCATC members, artists, researchers, trainers and cultural managers not currently affiliated to any institution or organization
---> Membership fees are based on a fixed price according to the membership category.
ALL EMPLOYEES OF A MEMBER ORGANISATION BENEFIT FROM ENCATC MEMBERSHIP.
- HONORARY MEMBERSHIP (strictly by invitation only) is a status conferred on a small number of individuals on the basis of the voluntary support they have given or work they have undertaken towards the support to the organisation. This is not a statutory category. An honorary member will not be entitled to hold office or vote at any meeting.
Renew membership via PayPal
To pay your ENCATC membership by credit card or through your PayPal
account, select your type of membership
below. You will be redirected to the PayPal website.
To pay through your PayPal account, log in and follow the instructions to pay.
To pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) check out as guest and follow the instructions to pay.
An additional fee (3,4% +0,35€) is foreseen for membership payments by credit card or PayPal account, as shown in the table below:
Questions about your invoice or membership type? Please contact: email@example.com