News from our ENCATC members in May 2021
Looking for opportunities to collaborate with ENCATC members? For the month of May 2021, here are the latest open calls, events and news from 8 of our members!
CALLS FROM ENCATC MEMBERS
- ICHEC Brussels Management School, BE: Call for participation for the ICHEC Summer School "Post-COVID resilience of cultural industries. From diagnostic to action plan" from 06-10 September 2021. (Deadline 31 May 2021)
- Kultura Nova Foundation, HR: The Kultura Nova Foundation together with the partners European Cultural Foundation (ECF) and organisation MitOst published the first Call for submitting proposals in the framework of the i-Portunus Houses project, which was initiated and is supported by the European Commission. (Deadline: 30 June 2021)
- International Cultural Center, PL: Recruitment for the 24th edition of the Thesaurus Poloniae scholarship program (Deadline 30 June 2021)
EVENTS FROM ENCATC MEMBERS
- Donostia Kultura, ES: The Summer School "Public diplomacy & cultural diplomacy. Basque Public Diplomacy" will be held from 21-23 July with online participation possible. The programme aims to analyse four decades of Basque public cultural diplomacy and address a model of public cultural diplomacy that is distinguished by characteristics that make it different and to some extent unique.
NEWS FROM ENCATC MEMBERS
- Theatre Faculty of Academy of Performing Arts in Prague, CZ: In May, DAMU received the ENCATC Label for the public online conference "Theatre Audiences: The Crucial ASSET" that took place from 26-27 May 2021 and was held as part of the Audience Segmentation System in European Theatres project.
- Heilbronn University, DE: Raphaela Henze has co-edited "Cultural Management and Policy in Latin America" which provides scholars, students and reflective practitioners with a comprehensive resource on international cultural management that helps to overcome Western-centric methods and theories.
- HUMAK University of Applied Sciences, FI: In May, HUMAK received the ENCATC Label for the COSM Talks 2 "Cultural Organisations and Sustainability: Festivals’ Resilience" that took place on 21 May 2021.
- ESPRONCEDA, Institute of Art and Culture, ES: The Salon of Espronceda –Talk with a Special Guest project has received the ENCATC Label! The aim is to connect the local and international community with a vision of the best contemporary art practice across cultures and countries with special guests who will be artists, curators, culture managers, writers, and poets. Watch the first Salon video here!
NEWS FROM OUR MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING PARTNERS
- Taiwan Association of Cultural Policy Studies: TAPCS is leading a project entitled "Being project & Vine Project" promote its innovative content and to increase more visibility in the civil society and establish connections and potential collaboration with other cultural and creative hubs in Taiwan.