Announcing the 2021 ENCATC Fellowship Nomination Panel
On 28 June, ENCATC announces the prestigious members of its 2021 ENCATC Fellowship Award Nomination Panel. An interdisciplinary group of nine representatives of international organisations and experts, the Panel will be responsible to review each laureate nomination application submitted by ENCATC members to receive this special gratitude recognition.
Following an open call from April to May 2021 to the ENCATC membership and representatives serving on ENCATC bodies, the 2021 ENCATC Fellowship Nomination Panel is as follows:
- Francesca Imperiale, ENCATC President, and Associate Professor, University of Salento, Italy
- Anupama Sekhar, Steering Committee member of the ENCATC Research Award, and Director of the Culture Department at the Asia-Europe Foundation
- Marcin Poprawski, Member of the 2021 Scientific Committee for the ENCATC Congress, and Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences of the Adam Mickiewicz University (AMU), Poland
- Steven Hadley, Editorial Board member of the European Journal of Cultural Management and Policy, and Research Fellow at National University of Ireland Galway, Ireland
- Milena Dragićević Šešić, 2019 ENCATC Fellowship Award Laureate, and Head of UNESCO Chair in Interculturalism, Art Management and Mediation, Serbia
- Rocío Nogales Muriel, 2020 ENCATC Research Award Winner, and PhD candidate at the University of Barcelona, Spain
- Cristina Ortega Nuere, Former ENCATC President, and Director of 3Walks, Spain
- Claire Giraud-Labalte, ENCATC Associate Member, and President of the Pôle des acteurs du patrimoine en Pays de la Loire, France
- Liliana Țuroiu, ENCATC Individual Member, and Associate Professor at the National University of Fine Arts from Bucharest, Romania
From now until the deadline 13 August 2021 at midnight CEST, ENCATC members are invited to nominate for the Award: individuals, groups of people, or institutions as candidates for Fellowship Award, who can also be NON-ENCATC members.
The 2021 ENCATC Fellowship Award Ceremony to celebrate this year's selected laureate will be held during the 2021 ENCATC Digital Congress "Artists in the spotlight! In search of new agendas for education and research in the cultural management and policy field" taking place from 19-22 October.
The ENCATC Fellowship Award is a special gratitude biannual award and is being proposed in response to network's twenty-fifth anniversary. ENCATC established the Fellowship Award in order to give public recognition and reward an individual, group of people, or an institution that has demonstrated a significant (and consistent) contribution to the field of cultural management and/or cultural policy over a longer period of time. It is also an instrument for ENCATC to continue playing its role of one of the most engaged actors in our society.
The Fellowship Award is in line with ENCATC's mission, its multidisciplinary approach, values (sustainability, resilience, engagement, tolerance and dialogue, interaction and participation, and lifelong learning) and principles (inclusion, promotion of values and ethics in education and research, European and international networking and cooperation, and cross pollination).
The goal of the ENCATC Fellowship Award is to stimulate and recognise outstanding achievement in developing and maintaining an innovative yet consistent approach and commitment to positive change and to value remarkable and visionary leadership, creativity, and results in education, research, policy, and advocacy in the cultural management and/or cultural policy fields.