Meet the newly elected ENCATC Board 2021-2023!
On 26 November, 2021 at the online 2021 ENCATC General Assembly, the ENCATC membership elected the new ENCATC board for the 2021-2023 period. The ENCATC board is now composed of six Higher Education Institutions in the Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States, and one cultural foundation in Croatia. The new board is:
- Link Campus University - Rome (Italy) represented by Elena Borin
- ZHAW School of Management and Law Center for Arts Management (Switzerland) represented by Leticia Labaronne
- Goldsmiths, University of London (United Kingdom) represented by Gerald Lidstone
- New York University (United States) represented by Richard Maloney
- Academy of Performing Arts in Prague, Theatre Faculty (Czech Republic) represented by Michal Lázňovský
- Sibelius Academy, University of the Arts Helsinki (Finland) represented by Violeta Simjanovska
- Kultura Nova Foundation (Croatia) represented by Dea Vidović
Entrusted by the ENCATC membership, they will be furthering the network’s efforts to advocate for excellence in cultural management and cultural policy education, professionalise the cultural sector to make it sustainable, and provide the academic, research and professional communities a unique platform for discussion and exchange at the European and international level.
On the occasion of this General Assembly, the ENCATC membership thanked the board members who had ended their mandates. First, the membership applauded the excellent leadership of Francesca Imperiale, Assistant Professor at the University of Salento, Department of Management and Economics (Italy), who served as ENCATC President for four years and two years as an ENCATC Board member. And then to thank for their tremendous contributions Tanja Johansson from the Sibelius Academy, University of the Arts Helsinki (Finland) and Ana Gaio from City, University of London (United Kingdom) who both served as Vice Presidents and Board members. And finally to thank Gabrielle Kuiper from HKU University of the Arts Utrecht (The Netherlands) as a Board member for her continuous and active commitment in expanding the ENCATC labelling project.