Open calls for the 2021 ENCATC Digital Congress
ENCATC is accepting abstracts and proposals for the 2021 Annual ENCATC Education and Research Session that will be held on 21 October!
Organised alongside the 2021 ENCATC Digital Congress "Artists in the spotlight! In search of new agendas for education and research in the cultural management and policy field" (19-22 October) 2021, each year the Education and Research Session highlights the latest research trends, methodologies, innovations, and practices in cultural management and policy.
Until the deadline 26 July 2021, the 2021 Open Call includes:
- Call for abstracts on the topics related to the Congress theme.
- Call for teaching demonstration proposals
- Call for panel proposal for the special language session in German
Topics of interest include:
- The role of artists and other cultural professionals in applying sustainability values in the cultural and creative sectors (CCS).
- The role of artists in the new agenda for research and education in cultural management and policy.
- A new agenda for cultural policy?
- Old and newly developed [digital] formats, organisational and business models.
- Impact of COVID-19 on the cultural and creative sectors