Call for Articles: European Journal on Cultural Management and Policy
ENCATC is accepting article submissions until 20 August 2021 for its European Journal on Cultural Management and Policy (ISSN 2663-5771) Volume 11, Issue 1, which will be published in December 2021.
This open call is for a thematic issue follows the topic of 2020 ENCATC Annual Congress: “Cultural management and policy in a post-digital world – navigating uncertainty”.
Submissions are encouraged to address the views of:
- Media convergence and audience development in a post-digital context
- Education in a post-digital context
- Post-digital Cultural Policy
- Culture, Arts and Ethics in a post-digital context
- Digitisation and new business models for cultural institutions
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CALL HERE.
An open access and interdisciplinary platform for original research work from the cultural field, the objective of the Journal is to stimulate the debate on the topics of cultural management and cultural policy among scholars, educators, policy makers, and cultural managers. The Journal encourages multidisciplinary perspectives and aims at connecting theory and practice in the realm of the cultural sector.