Deadline Extended: 2021 ENCATC Education & Research Session Calls
The deadline is now 25 August 2021 to make your submission to the 2021 Annual ENCATC Education and Research Session that will be held online on 21 October during the 2021 ENCATC Digital Congress "Artists in the spotlight! In search of new agendas for education and research in the cultural management and policy field" (19-22 October 2021). Each year the Education and Research Session highlights the latest research trends, methodologies, innovations, and practices in cultural management and policy.
The 2021 Open Call includes:
- Call for abstracts on the topics related to the Congress theme
- Call for teaching demonstration proposals
- Call for panel proposal for the special language session in German
Topics of interest include:
- The role of artists and other cultural professionals in applying sustainability values in the cultural and creative sectors (CCS).
- The role of artists in the new agenda for research and education in cultural management and policy.
- A new agenda for cultural policy?
- Old and newly developed [digital] formats, organisational and business models.
- Impact of COVID-19 on the cultural and creative sectors